Thursday, September 8, 2011

Student Pages

Families,

It turns out that in order to view student pages you must have a Google account. I thought that there was a work-around for this but I've done a little more investigating and apparently I was mistaken.

In order to maintain the privacy of student pages, only users with Google accounts can access the pages. If you would like access to regular updates on your child please create a Google account and then email me your account information so that I can give you permission to view the web page.

If you are concerned about having an additional email account, please don't worry. There are many ways to have your Google account messages forwarded to your current email address. Please refer to this guide if you are concerned about that:



I'm very sorry for the added inconvenience, but this is the only way to keep "just anyone" from viewing student information on the web.

Thank you for your understanding.

--Ms. Griffin

0 comments :

Post a Comment